The Trickster's Shrine: Sabbat MES ATL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting in the abandoned kitchen.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sitting in the abandoned kitchen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting in the abandoned kitchen.

Post by Roxy Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Roxy strolls in, hips swaying, and slings an arm over Marcus's shoulder. "You seem tense, darling. Let's get you more loose." She grins wickedly.

Roxy

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the abandoned kitchen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting in the abandoned kitchen.

Post by RowanArtemis Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:25 am

Mia turns her scowl onto Marcus. "Also, if you fucking know how long this should take," she makes air quotes. "Please, enlighten the rest of us on your method."

RowanArtemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanassis Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 am

Thanassis gives out a slight chuckle, and waits patiently for Marcus to reply.
Thanassis
Thanassis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus_Kennsington Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Marcus nods his head. "I do not wish you to rush your work, however, I am disturbed that not only are these rituals still active around the city but that we do not know how each focal point will impact the surrounding area. Was the nihil that was produced at the other site a fluke or aberration? Will other such phenomena be exhibited at the other ritual sites? And if so, can't we use those to discover where the focal points are?

Marcus crosses his arms and looks towards Mia. "I do not have a set timetable, but I do believe that Thanassis has allowed other issues to prevent him from focusing on the more important task of disrupting this ritual that the Tremere seem to have concocted. Namely the problem of the local Giovanni have kept his mind occupied."

Marcus glances at Roxy and raises an eyebrow. "I am tense, we are besieged by forces that few here are able to comprehend, let alone thwart.  I rely upon Thanassis and Michael for their expertise in these thaumaturgical and necromantic matters.  I need them to understand that other issues must not prevent them from keeping their attention where it belongs...just as I must."

Last edited by Marcus_Kennsington on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marcus_Kennsington
Marcus_Kennsington

Back to top Go down

Post by RowanArtemis Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Mia lets out a low snarl. "They are a problem that needs to be fucking handled." She grits her teeth to get her anger under control. "But not as important as fixing the broken ritual."

RowanArtemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanassis Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Thanassis' face remains impassive, but his voice is strained.

"You have the wrong idea about my priorities, Marcus. The Giovanni -are- the problem behind these rituals, I am sure of it."
Thanassis
Thanassis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus_Kennsington Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:25 am

Marcus raises an eyebrow. "Truly so? How are the Giovanni, exactly, the problem behind these rituals? I was led to believe that they are caused by some form of thaumaturgical ritual that the Tremere created and then made mistakes with? If you can justify that the focus should be upon the Giovanni, I shall do all within my power to rectify them as a problem in our area. However, if they are not, then you need to focus more upon the other aspects of the rituals and how to discover where they are and how to thwart their effects." Marcus then looks towards Mia and nods. "That was my understanding as well, I have no love for the Giovanni. I have proven that multiple times to Thanassis, but I do not see how they must be our focus rather than the Tremere's ritual."

Marcus_Kennsington
Marcus_Kennsington

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanassis Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:30 am

Thanassis frowns and shakes his head at Marcus.

"The ritual focus we found was a product of Necromancy. That part of the whole ritual was Necromancy. It smacks of Giovanni. The Tremere aspect we are simply making an educated guess about. We know where the Giovanni are, we know they are part of this problem. Destroying them first simply makes sense."
Thanassis
Thanassis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus_Kennsington Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:14 am

Marcus sighs, nodding at Thanassis. "I appreciate what you are saying, I do not doubt that the Giovanni have helped in this matter. However, after the attack upon myself and others of our own pack and those of this city by that false individual who was himself a Tremere, I cannot help but think that they; with their own plans; pose a greater threat at this time. If you disagree, then show me some greater evidence than simply necromancy was used at the site of the ritual area we found."
Marcus_Kennsington
Marcus_Kennsington

Back to top Go down

Post by RowanArtemis Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:16 am

Another snarl leaves Mia's lips at the veiled reference to Harrow. "The ritual itself intimately affected the Shadowlands of a huge area. Necromancy was involved in that. Period. There's Tremere shit in there, too, I'm sure but this wasn't an isolated necromantic event. Necromancy is integral to what happened."

RowanArtemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanassis Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:36 am

"Mia is correct Marcus. If the evidence I have presented does not yet sway you, then perhaps what the wraiths find will do so. You are supposed to value my advice in this area."

Thanassis crosses his arms, with a scowl.
Thanassis
Thanassis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus_Kennsington Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:19 am

Marcus chuckles and shakes his head. "If you believe for an instant that I do not value your knowledge and wisdom when it comes to such matters as we deal with, then I have failed the trust you have placed in my leadership.  I strive always to listen to your wisdom, and those whom I lead.  However, we have both seen often enough how you will allow your anger and vengeance to overcome your good sense at times when the Giovanni are involved."  

Marcus nods his head towards Mia, "I appreciate what you are both saying.  And I would never suggest that there wasn't necromancy involved in these rituals. However, we have had a gauntlet thrown at our feet by the Camarilla, and their pet Tremere, who assaulted members of our City."  

Marcus' shadow grows large and begins to pace back and forth as shadows darken his eyes to a deep black. "This cannot stand, I will not allow such an insult." Marcus scowls and shakes his head. "In addition, if we believe the words spoken by that very Tremere as having any veracity, said Tremere stated that the ritual was something that they had concocted in order to attack and ultimately destroy the Sabbat within Atlanta.  I do not doubt that the Giovanni licked the boots of the Camarilla and offered their assistance with the rituals being conducted by the Tremere, but I see them as being only a small aspect of the larger ritual that the Tremere envisioned."  Marcus then seems to gain better control of himself and his eyes return to normal, his shadow though, seems to show the anger and hatred that is boiling deep within him by pacing away from him and clawing at the walls of the room.
Marcus_Kennsington
Marcus_Kennsington

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanassis Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Thanassis scowls, his head shaking curtly once.

"There is no basis in seeing the Giovanni as a small part of this ritual. All we have seen of it so far is the effect on the shadowlands and the necromantic ritual we discovered. Necromancy means the Giovanni."

He slashes one emaciated hand in the air sharply, to accent his point.

"They were either an equal partner, which I find hard to believe, or in charge of those fools in the Ivory Tower."
Thanassis
Thanassis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus_Kennsington Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 pm

Marcus nods, a look of consternation coming briefly over his face.

"I realize that necromancy means the Giovanni, and I understand what you are saying. Yet you seem to be disregarding what we were told by that blasted Tremere. Do we take all his words as falsehoods and ignore them? Or do we focus solely upon what we have witnessed, rather than preparing ourselves for an equal threat from the dogs of the Ivory Tower? We must stand against these forces and work hard to ensure that we can recapture all of our territory and then defend it from these malfeasance.

Marcus looks towards Mia.

Do you not agree? We must ensure that we are not caught unaware by focusing solely upon the necromantic aspects of this grand ritual.
Marcus_Kennsington
Marcus_Kennsington

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanassis Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Thanassis scowls.

"Where would we even begin on the other avenues you are so worried about, Marcus? At least this is one thing we can deal with, and swiftly."
Thanassis
Thanassis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus_Kennsington Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Marcus sighs.

"I do not know, that is why I confer with you and Michael regarding these thaumaturgical situations. Is there not some form of scrying or other avenues that could be pursued in order to find out where the Tremere are, or how they performed this ritual that affects the entire area of Atlanta? If not, then fine, we shall go against the Giovanni like a storm and cull them from our territory. Perhaps we can find one of those roaches and keep them from meeting final death long enough to gather more information regarding the Ivory Tower dogs that think they can keep our domain from us.

Marcus crosses his arms over his chest. A scowl deepening upon his face.
Marcus_Kennsington
Marcus_Kennsington

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanassis Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Thanassis shakes his head.

"We need not rely on scrying when I will pull the information from the Giovanni's false tounge."

His hands curls around the bone dagger he carries.
Thanassis
Thanassis

Back to top Go down

Post by RowanArtemis Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 am

Mia listens with growing impatience. "We have a lead with Giovanni. We only have rumors with the Tremere. I'd rather chase what's in front of us than look for-" she pauses and a wry smirk spreads across her pale, death-like lips. "Ghosts."

RowanArtemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum